Citrus Fruit Salad
Salads don't have to be made with veggies! Get your fruits and upgrade your salad game.
- 2 apricots
- 2 peaches
- 2 tangerines
- lime juice
- edible flowers
- Pit the apricots and peaches, then slice into cubes
- Peel the tangerine and separate the slices
- Mix into a bowl and add some lime juice and a small drizzle of agave. Mix to combine
- If you want to get fancy, decorate with some edible flowers and a slice of lime
- Obviously, fruit salad is super versatile. It’s so easy using whatever kind of fruit you have on hand with any kind of toppings!
- Another idea for this specific recipe would be to add some lime zest and slivered almonds for a bit of crunch.